1. Karen G., Rally P. choose ‘none of the above’
POPS PROPS III, question #16. The first Super Bowl commercial after the conclusion of the first quarter will advertise what?
Karen G. and Rally P. said “None of the above,” and they were right when the first commercial after the first quarter was for “Fast & Furious 6”!
2. Andrew F., Patrick D. bet Luke Bryant tucks his shirt in
POPS PROPS VII, question #3. Which of these things will Luke Bryant wear when he performs the national anthem? (Point awarded for any correct answer.)
Andrew F. and Patrick D. said “A shirt tucked into pants!”
3. Brittany R., Marika B. say ‘the two sums will be equal’
POPS PROPS VII, question #53. Which team will gain the most rushing yards?
Brittany R. and Marika B. said, “The two sums will be equal!” Atlanta and New England tied with 104!
4. Jason S., Pagan H. get Clement exactly right
POPS PROPS VIII, question #58. The Philadelphia receiver that gains the most receiving yards will tally?
Jason S. and Pagan H. correctly guessed “exactly 100 yards!” Corey Clement gained exactly 100!
5. Jason S., Marika B. predict a lot of punts
POPS PROPS IX, question #75. How many punts will there be?
45 players guessed 5-8
24 guessed 1-4
4 guessed 9-12
Jason S. and Marika B. guessed “13 or more!’ There were 14!
6. Isabella G., Uncle V. call for a lot of interceptions
POPS PROPS X, question #45. How many interceptions will there be?
Isabella G. and Uncle V. guessed “4 or more!” There were 4!
7. Brittany R., Karen S. guess ‘two sums will be equal’
POPS PROPS X, question #85. Which number will be greater: The total number of plays for the Super Bowl winner or the final-round score of the runner-up in the Waste Management Phoenix Open, plus 5?
Brittany R. and Karen S. guessed “The two sums will be equal!” The Chiefs ran 75 plays. Tony Finau shot a 70, plus five equals 75!
8. Kinzey W., scrbrat16 predict that Warren “WAWA” Snipe will wear red
POPS PROPS XI, question #10. What color of dress, gown, jersey, shirt or suit will Warren “WAWA” Snipe be wearing when he performs “America The Beautiful” and “The Star Spangled Banner” in American Sign Language?
9. Isabella G. and Kinzey W. guess that there will be 7 or fewer successful third-down conversions
POPS PROPS XI, question #42. The total number of successful third-down conversions will be…
The Bucs and Chiefs were 7-for-25 on third down and Isabella and Kinzey received two points (a bonus) for their bold pick.